Favorite recent Hermitcraft episodes?
Oct. 1st, 2026 07:49 pmI'm really enjoying Hermitcraft at the moment, so many fun things and beautiful builds and silly shenanigans!
Some of my favorite recent-ish episodes:
Mumbo's #22, "Making Art," also good for a server overview from two months ago
Tango's #24, "How the Hermits Kill a Tango" for different approaches to problem solving (where the problem = how to kill Tango) by the various current groups
And from today, Scar's #24, "I Built a MASSIVE GALAXY Above My Base!" for the latest installment of Scar being/going insane at building.
All three of them have been a lot of fun to watch this season. I'm also really enjoying Grian, Etho, Cleo, and Bdubs, and also Gem and Cub and Joe; and watching some others, like Pearl and False and Joel and Doc, when I have the time.
Who are you watching, and what have been some of your favorite videos/builds/games/storylines so far?
Some of my favorite recent-ish episodes:
Mumbo's #22, "Making Art," also good for a server overview from two months ago
Tango's #24, "How the Hermits Kill a Tango" for different approaches to problem solving (where the problem = how to kill Tango) by the various current groups
And from today, Scar's #24, "I Built a MASSIVE GALAXY Above My Base!" for the latest installment of Scar being/going insane at building.
All three of them have been a lot of fun to watch this season. I'm also really enjoying Grian, Etho, Cleo, and Bdubs, and also Gem and Cub and Joe; and watching some others, like Pearl and False and Joel and Doc, when I have the time.
Who are you watching, and what have been some of your favorite videos/builds/games/storylines so far?
no subject
Date: 2026-10-02 08:32 am (UTC)i'm bummed that xisuma doesn't seem to appear in most of the group stuff, like the museum opening or killatango stuff.
no subject
Date: 2026-10-02 12:27 pm (UTC)Yeah, it's a shame X wasn't there for either of those. (Come to think of it, I don't think he's a big fan of large groups in general? - but I'm not sure, that might just be my bad memory.)
He's playing golf with Cub today though! And Cub asked his discord server if we have any questions we want him to ask, so if you have any lmk and I'll pass them on.